
Keely over at Mann Land 5 is at it again - click the button and it will direct you to her blog, and you can play along!
1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
French toast, with homemade, thick bread, blueberry syrup and powdered sugar. Definitely.
2. Dream home..What would it look like?
I know better than to answer this question! Every time I answer a question like this, we end up moving. (We move A LOT! And I HATE moving!) So, I pass. I am perfectly content. Let's just say I'd like our remodeling project to be done - and for our walls upstairs to be painted. Yes, content. And for us not to have to move for a while. New home=moving. Yuck. (We once moved three times in ten months. That was 4 years ago. That is still too fresh in my mind.)
3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
Figure skating, I guess.
4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
Social
5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
Jeans
6. What is your favorite time of day?
6:45am - When the kids get on the bus, I snuggle in my favorite corner with coffee, journal, Bible and a blanket and journal away. Hands down, best time of day.
7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
Beach, but I've only been maybe 3 times in my life (if you're talking ocean beach, which I am...Lake Superior beach isn't even sandy beach, so it doesn't count as "beachy.")
8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?
Depends. Will the Vikings win tonight?
7 comments:
Yay!! I can't wait to see your pictures I am sure they will be awesome!!! Thank you for being so encouraging and wonderful you really brighten up my day!!!
Your favorite time of the day sounds really nice! :) I have to get my time BEFORE my baby boy wakes up. :) Either that or nap time.
6:45 a.m.? Eek?!
I am so on the opposite of the daily spectrum from you! Hopefully, I am still sleeping at that time!!!
Other than the TIME of day, though - you're quiet time sounds awesome. Nice. That's what I do at day's end.
:-)
Thats a lot of moving! It's jeans and figure skating for me, too.
Sorry about them Vikings!! I hate moving too LOL and I am in the middle of it :o) I would be happy if I never had to move again!!! That is my dream house...one that I live in forever :o)
Oh my goodness, my mom has told me about frozen grapes before and they sound sooo good! I have to try them. :)
Nice, you are camera shopping. :) I don't use my Point and Shoot anymore, i just had that old photo to use. :)
If you are looking for DSLR, I really like my Canon Rebel T1i.
Booo!! The Vikings lost. I was rooting for them too..Oh well!
That is a heckofalot of moving..
Thanks for playing Pennie!
Post a Comment