Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cleaning, Cleaning! And Wild Fun!

I went to my mailbox today, in the midst of my Saturday cleaning - and I found an envelope from Clean Mama! I had forgotten that I had won her last week's Zone Cleaning Challenge, and therefore had won a sample of Shaklee's H2, which makes 16 oz. of this all-purpose cleaner! And, right in the middle of my weekend housework! Cool! Thanks, Clean Mama! I plan on putting that right to good use! I have to get going on this housework so that I can get our family out the door in time for the Minnesota Wilds hockey game tonight. We have tickets, and everyone's pretty excited. (We live in Minnesconsin - on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border...so, we have the choice of rooting for two states' teams. We live in Wisconsin, but Mike works in Minnesota - and we live closest to the arenas in Minnesota - so we see far more of the Minnesota team sports. The only REAL conflict that we care about is football...but, now that the Packers are out of the playoffs, and the Vikings have our boy Favre, we're watching the Vikings games - but, if both teams were playing against each other??? Well, our loyalties would have to be with the Pack...But Wilds games are AWESOME...hockey games are full of major action! Never a dull moment. Very fun. Go Wilds!)

2 comments:

Helga said...

Congrats on winning the Giveaway :o) How exciting!!! Have fun at the game tonight, my kids would be in Heaven going to a game (they wouldn't care what sport it is so long as they get to go to a game).

j said...

i'm watching the games too and cheering for favre. have a super weekend of cleaning.