Friday, December 18, 2009

If This Is A Joke, I'm Not Laughing...

So, the other day, I needed more time and my internet goes out. I got more time - instantly! I got all my Christmas stuff done! Walla! (Not what I was expecting...but, it worked...)

I know I need some down time - but I have a TON of neglected housework to do. The laundry, the floors - you're probably a mom - you know the drill! I've been doing Christmas stuff, so I've neglected all my usual stuff. Not an ideal way to do it, but how else do these things get done? Well, in the meantime, the housework has most definitely piled up!!!!

So, I'm a little stressed (like the rest of us) and I have a ton of housework to do - how do I pull off taking it easy? Maybe my back goes out of whack??? Well, that's what happened! Can you believe this????!!!! I didn't even do anything in particular - it just gradually went out of whack! I cannot afford a bum back right now. Honestly.

My big fear is that it's not really my back. I've had back troubles in the past - last winter I had a herniated disk in my back and neck. 15 years ago I had back surgery. Not fun. But, I know what exercises to do...I wouldn't need to go in to the doctor's or anything. But, last SUMMER, my back hurt really bad, and I had twinges in my abdomen. It turned out to be a huge cyst on my ovary. That burst. And involved internal bleeding. And months of recuperation. That is my fear. That I'll get another ovarian cyst. They said there's only a 5% chance I'll get another one. I'm being paranoid, but the doctor's famous saying with me is, "We don't usually see this...". I'm in pain. And, I have a ton to do. And, I think I'm stressed by the holidays. (If you can't tell, I'm not myself right now.)

But, I needed time earlier in the week and I ended up with no internet. Now, I need to slow down. Please, don't let me be laid up for a few weeks. Not now.

Please.

Say a prayer for me if you think of it. I just want my back to feel better. So I can get my work done.

3 comments:

TAMMY said...

Not fun especially at this time of the year. Saying a prayer that you will be better soon!

TheFitHousewife said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you! No fun to have a back injury. Maybe massages from your family will help!!

Megan M. said...

Oh yucko. I'm certainly saying a prayer for you! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for my little guy - he seems to be feeling a lot better today, praise God!