Friday, December 11, 2009

If At First You Do Not Succeed....Try...Try Again

So the adage goes...
If at first you don't succeed...
Try, try again.

Perhaps they thought that up after taking photos for their Christmas cards?

"Aaron - open your eyes!"

"Angel...Over here! You guys - quit laughing!!!"

"QUIT LAUGHING!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!! ANGEL...OVER HERE!!!"


"Aaron!? Don't MAKE her look over here!!! What do you think that looks like on camera????"



"Quit LAUGHING!!!! Angel! Over HERE!"


"Good girl! AARON! Open your EYES!"


"What kind of face is THAT?! I mean it! We'll be out here in the freezing cold all evening if we have to! I'm the only one with a coat on. Now, if you want to get yourselves in where it's warm...give me a good picture for this Christmas card!"


"Bravo!" (Too bad Bridgette has lenses on her glasses that shade when the sun's out...but I'm not going through THAT again when it's darker out! I've been through enough!)

6 comments:

Maura said...

So cute!! Way to stick it out. I usually have to take about 10 pictures to get a good one!

TheFitHousewife said...

Great picture...finally! Why do guys always close their eyes in a good picture!!?? My hubby does it all the time!

Helga said...

My husband is horrible about closing his eyes for pictures too. It drives me nuts!!! I love the pics, they look great!

Kami said...

I love this story! Isn't it always like that when trying to take a family photo? Great picture, by the way!

Laura said...

So you're telling me it doesn't get easier even when they are older!? :) I think you got a great one!!

Kris Ann K. Erickson said...

This was SO funny!!!! Loved your captions! :-)