
My bloggy friend (the crazy one who appeared in my dream in this post) Jenn (who calls herself "Just Jenn" sometimes) of Seizing My Day has this great giveaway going on. I know many of you are Pioneer Woman fans. Well, the Pioneer Woman came to her home state of Washington and she got bought two cookbooks and got them signed - one for her and one for a lucky winner!
Go here to find out how you can be entered into a giveaway to win one of the autographed cookbooks! You won't want to miss this opportunity!
Go here to find out how you can be entered into a giveaway to win one of the autographed cookbooks! You won't want to miss this opportunity!
4 comments:
Hey, I'm trying to win this book too! Best of luck to you Pennie!
how fun! I need a new cookbook!
Happy Wednesday ;)
I haven't been on the PW website in a long time. I used to go on there daily. I need to check this out :o)
Awesome! Thanks!
Post a Comment