Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting To Know You 3/21/10

Keely over at MannLand5 has put together some great questions this week! Visit her blog to find out how you can join this blog hop!
1. What year did you graduate high school?
1985

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
Lately, it's been my legs and feet. I just took off the ancient remains of hot pink toe polish. (Okay, how gross is that confession?) Now that the snow is melted, I need to get my dry feet in tip-top shape, and shave and moisturize my legs. Flip flop weather is right around the corner and I want to be prepared!

3. Beach house or Lake house?

I'd love a beach house, but I've only been to the ocean a handful of times in my life. A lake house would probably fit my hubby and I better. I can see us having a lake house, with our little family and our boat, living it up - boating in the summer and ice skating in the winter.

4. Mac or PC?

PC

5. Did you wear braces?

Of all my body parts, my teeth are my best asset - never needed braces.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
I wouldn't know who I'd like to be. I kinda like being me. An adventure around every corner.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Before hubby: 4 times Once I met my hubby? It's been 11 times in the past 17 years with him. Total: 15 times (at least - I may have lost count!)
8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Cook...although I may not be great at it, I do enjoy trying new recipes and entertaining. (Tonight I'm making that Beef and Guinness Stew again *click here for recipe* that was really good - I blogged about it last month. My fam loved it! It's made with McGuinness beer.) Cleaning is something I do to make my hubby feel loved, and if I don't do it I feel out of control...but I don't love it. Cooking is a creative thing for me - cleaning is not. Not at all.

I'd love to read your comments! I'd also love to read the answers to your "Getting To Know You!" If you leave a comment, I will definitely come and check out the answers on your blog! :)

Have a great Sunday evening!

6 comments:

Helga said...

I need to get my legs and feet in better shape before the summer season too :o) It's terrible how I let them go every winter :o(

I'll clean if you cook :o)

Megan M. said...

Did you see where I talked the other day about having CHIPPED off the last of the polish from hubs H.S. Reunion? From OCTOBER!? I'm pretty sure I'm going to do some serious feet therapy later tonight.

Beth McC. said...

I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute

Kimberly said...

You have a great smile! I see why you didn't need braces! I will check out your recipe!

Marianne said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog! Seriously, I LOVE hearing from my readers (new and old!) and this comment completely made my day :) THANK YOU! You know what's funny, I like reading blogs on the opposite end of the spectrum for the same reason: to see what life is like at an older age! The young want to be older, the older want to be younger, I suppose ;)

And there is NO WAY you have teenagers! You don't look old enough!!!

Thanks again for stopping by, hope to hear from you again soon!

And now, I shall stalk your blog some more ;)

Marianne
ficklewhitewoman.blogspot.com

TheFitHousewife said...

Wow, you have moved a lot of times! And yes, from your picture, I can tell you have amazing teeth!