Well, my dear blogging friends, let me begin by complimenting you! (I feel a little bit like Eddie Haskel here...) I've gotten to know a few of you over the past few months, and you have some great stories to tell. You also have some great ideas.
Um...can I have some of them???
No - really!
You see, I edit a newsletter for moms. Christian moms. Some of the articles are about God, some are about mom-related themes, some are about housekeeping hints. The newsletter is distributed to about 250 moms in the Midwest and then put on the internet. I can't compensate you, but if you submit an article and I accept it and publish it, email me your address and I'll send you a free copy. :) (The online version is in color, copies are black and white.)
I'm in a time crunch right now - I need to have an issue to the printer's THIS WEEK! I need some articles ASAP...and these women hear from me ALL THE TIME, so I don't want to write the whole thing! They need to hear some new voices, you know? They need to hear YOUR voices! Please help me out here!? Please???!!!
Seriously. Shay has already let me use her testimony for this issue. (Thanks, Shay, btw. :) If you have anything else - write away...) I will accept articles on anything you think moms want to hear about, but these are the themes we're working with this month:
Holiday Celebrations (Decorations, Gift Ideas, Recipes)
How Are You Not Getting Overwhelmed This Season?
How Are You Keeping Jesus The Central Theme This Season?
See Page 2 of our Fall Issue of The SAMmy's Scoop Newsletter *NOTE: Takes a moment to load...it's a pdf (the cover is page 1) for the regular features we are always on the lookout for
Thanks! Email all of your submissions to Pennie at penniebixler@strengthamongmomsministry.com
And, feel free to direct your blogging friends to this post! Deadline is ASAP - Friday at the latest. But, really - I've been reading most of your blogs for weeks now, and I find the majority of you have great ideas and content...why not pass it along? And, in your bios, you can include your blog and get more readers!!! :)
5 comments:
I sent my ideas!
I got your comment and am working on a couple of things for you. Look for my email soon!!
I'll see if I can come up with something - we'll just have to see. I guess, for me, I should be putting priority on finishing our Christmas letter, though!! :)
Hey, Pennie!
I am working on something for you that really doesn't fit into your Holiday specific themes, but should work well with the general SAMmy's vibe (I hope ... still working ... )
Hello!
Did you get the story I emailed you on Friday?
Just checkin!
If not, please let me know!
(I gave SAMmy's & you a little shout-out at Mom's on Fire!)
Post a Comment