Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bargain Alert!

Ok, I may not be a Betty Crocker, but one thing I am...that's an awesome bargain hunter. I mean awesome.
So, here's a little tip for those of you who love to shop Target.

Target has a deal right now on Glade Holiday Collection candles - they smell awesome! I'm making up some holiday baskets with candies and cookies this holiday season, so these will be a great addition to those...ANYHOW...these candles are on sale for $2.50 each.
I found coupon inserts in Better Homes and Gardens and Woman's Day magazine for $1.75 off when you buy 2. Target is also running a deal, if you purchase 5 of these candles, you get a $5 Target gift card.

So: 5 candles at $ 2.50/each = 12.50
2 coupons for 1.75 off - 3.50
= 9.00 plus, I got a $5 Target gift card!
I'm hoping to find more of those coupons!!!! These make great little gifties!
The Apple Cinnamon is really nice smelling - so is the crushed peppermint scent!
This is what the insert looks like, in the event you're looking for it.

Happy bargain hunting!

1 comment:

Pennie said...

I found those coupons in Sunday's coupons, too - I'm off to Target again! Yippee! Guess what you're getting for Christmas?