Thanks to Megan M. from All A Bunch of Momsense for nominating me for the Heartfelt Blogger Award...she says I put her thoughts into words - how kind of you Megan - I'm enjoying getting to know you! She is a wife and mom of 3 who is doing something I admire so much - she is employed full time outside of the home as a tax manager...girl, how do you do it all???? She is also very candid about her redeveloping faith - and we've had good blog posts about some of my favorite topics! :) *love it*!Now's the tricky part...Megan, forgive me if I do this wrong...I'm a techie drop-out...and this involves linking...something I will be feeling my way through. I assume that staple looking icon thingy has something to do with it. We'll see. :) Here's the rules for this award:
- Display the award logo (that's up at the top...so far, so good!)
- Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside
- Link to your nominees (this is where it may or may not happen for me...)
- Link to the person from whom you received the award (ooo! I did it! It IS that staple-looking thingy up at the top!!!! I figured!)
Well, here are a list of some of my favorite heart-warmingest blogs, thus far. Enjoy!
If you are a Christian, you will probably enjoy my new friend Shay's blog, "The Daily Adventures of the Potter Family" . If you do go there, be sure to read her testimony. (Okay, now I'm just showing off my linking skills...but, really, her testimony is touching. If you're in SAMmy's, you may as well wait...she gave me permission to publish it in the Winter SAMmy's Scoop Newsletter.)
Helga, from "My World" is currently help to inspire me to exercise and eat right...okay...I plan on starting soon....want to join us? Check it out!
Rachelle Nicely from "Nicely Composed" is seriously hilarious! She has the cutest yorkie and is a great mom. I LOVE her sense of humor.
Brianne at "Mommy's Time Today" is a new friend and I'm so enjoying her blog!
Maura at "Fostering Awareness" has inspiring things on her blog ALL THE TIME - always good for a lift!
My new fave place to find the bargains, coupons and freebie sites? Head over to "Getting All My Ducks in A Row". Heartwarming? Yes! Saving money is heartwarming, sweatheart! And there are tons of coupons to print off, and links to a TON of sites like "Freesample Freak" and Fabulously Frugal!
So, thanks to all those blogs, for warming my heart - and thanks again to Megan M.! Love ya!
7 comments:
Awwwwww! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Very Sweet! I will def. repost in a few days!!
=-) This made me smile.
It is great to know that people actually read my blog, and that they get something out of what I write. It make's me feel good. It gives me a reason to keep blogging! To God be the Glory.
Thank you, I cannot wait to see the thing in December. I am excited.
Thank you!!! So sweet of you!! Will get on top of that!
Congrats on your award and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Thank you for my award Pennie!!! You made my day :o) I'm sorry it took me so long to thank you but our internet was down most of the day yesterday. I wanted to come say Thank you though so you know how much I appreciate this.
Thanks Pennie!!! I have been loving reading your blog as well!! I will get this up asap!
My thanks for your kind words here, and on my most recent post. It's an interesting thread, and I can't wait to get other people's thoughts!
Post a Comment