Thanks for stopping by! These are the uncensored thoughts that flow from the heart of a wife and mom of two teenagers who volunteers as the Executive Director of SAMmy's, Inc. (Strength Among Moms Ministry). The thoughts aren't always coherent, sometimes silly and may not always be what you'd expect from somebody like me...but I can guarantee you that they are always genuine. I really appreciate that you've stopped by to check things out. I love comments, so let me know you've been here!
Love these! Freaky eyes in the first one. The deer will just stand and look at you when you come up on them in our local park. Not sure thats a good thing.
What a cute lil deer. I was so excited the other night to see a racoon in my driveway. I took pictures of it and need to post it on my blog. I didn't have very much wildlife around my home in Virginia so it is exciting to have it here :o)
5 comments:
Love these! Freaky eyes in the first one. The deer will just stand and look at you when you come up on them in our local park. Not sure thats a good thing.
What a cute lil deer. I was so excited the other night to see a racoon in my driveway. I took pictures of it and need to post it on my blog. I didn't have very much wildlife around my home in Virginia so it is exciting to have it here :o)
Isn't it cool living where the deer just come right up to your house!? We had turkeys knocking on our windows one day, it was crazy! :)
I love these. That first one is so cool. At first glance I didn't even see the deer!
Beautiful :)
Post a Comment