Thanks for stopping by! These are the uncensored thoughts that flow from the heart of a wife and mom of two teenagers who volunteers as the Executive Director of SAMmy's, Inc. (Strength Among Moms Ministry). The thoughts aren't always coherent, sometimes silly and may not always be what you'd expect from somebody like me...but I can guarantee you that they are always genuine. I really appreciate that you've stopped by to check things out. I love comments, so let me know you've been here!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Wordless Wednesday - 6AM...Coffee,Bible,Slippers...and My Dog
Looks like such a cozy morning! Do you get up early each morning to read the Bible? If so, I am impressed! I always "mean" to do that but end up doing my devotionals during naptime;)
7 comments:
I read your title too fast and thought it said "Bible Slippers" so I came over to see what they were! LOL
Looks very relaxing!
Looks fabulous! :)
Looks like you had a good start to the day! Mmmm Coffee!!
I love mornings! early mornings....when the house os still quiet!
Looks like a great start to the day. :)
Looks like such a cozy morning! Do you get up early each morning to read the Bible? If so, I am impressed! I always "mean" to do that but end up doing my devotionals during naptime;)
Post a Comment