Thanks for stopping by! These are the uncensored thoughts that flow from the heart of a wife and mom of two teenagers who volunteers as the Executive Director of SAMmy's, Inc. (Strength Among Moms Ministry). The thoughts aren't always coherent, sometimes silly and may not always be what you'd expect from somebody like me...but I can guarantee you that they are always genuine. I really appreciate that you've stopped by to check things out. I love comments, so let me know you've been here!
This seems like only yesterday...but this little figure skater is now looking in mirrors, making sure her make-up looks good and her fashionable clothes are just so...
How sweet. I so agree, they do grow up over night. HOWEVER, my high school daughter just had a "sleep over" the other night with 4 of her friends. The 5 of them went and got thrift store dresses and dressed up and did each others hair and make up. They had a stress free, boy free night. It was great!
Hey beautiful! Just stopping by to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and in my heart always!! Once this first trimester passes me by I hope to be energetic enough to do my daily things again :)
Awww...what a wonderful picture Pennie. I'm sure my mom looks at pictures of me at that age and wonders where time went! Soon I'll do the same with my boys, except it won't be figure skating, it will be messy finger painting and bug sqishing!
10 comments:
This seems like only yesterday...but this little figure skater is now looking in mirrors, making sure her make-up looks good and her fashionable clothes are just so...
It's cliche', but they do grow up overnight...
How sweet. I so agree, they do grow up over night. HOWEVER, my high school daughter just had a "sleep over" the other night with 4 of her friends. The 5 of them went and got thrift store dresses and dressed up and did each others hair and make up. They had a stress free, boy free night. It was great!
oh this is adorable! I love ice skating!
Hey beautiful! Just stopping by to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and in my heart always!! Once this first trimester passes me by I hope to be energetic enough to do my daily things again :)
Missing you!
Oh how sweet is that!! =) I love love ice skating! wish we had a rink nearer to our home! 45 minutes is just too far! =)
Awww...what a wonderful picture Pennie.
I'm sure my mom looks at pictures of me at that age and wonders where time went! Soon I'll do the same with my boys, except it won't be figure skating, it will be messy finger painting and bug sqishing!
Awww what a sweetie! I feel like the first 3 years has flown by I can't imagine that feeling when you have teenagers! She is beautiful!
Oh I am not ready for that! Soaking up all the innocent moments!!
So adorable
What a beautiful picture! Do you have it framed somewhere? IF not, you need to :o)
this is adorable! I love ice skating!
free classified india
Post a Comment