Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guess Where I Just Came From...

I just came from the hospital!!!

And why am I so excited about that?

Because I just saw the sweetest little bundle there.
Little Colton Jason - My friend Heather's baby.
She just had him last night. And my friend Michelle and I fought over who got to hold him. We ended up passing him back and forth.
Heather was nice enough to let us duke it out and not demand a turn herself.
I think it's because we brought her chocolate.
I'm sure of it.
Bribery always works in cases like that.
But you should have seen this baby!
He was the squeakiest thing!
He made this little noise - like a purring, or a humming.
Cute.
It was the most delicious thing to hold that little boy.
And to see his mommy, my beautiful friend Heather, all teary eyed when she talked about how now she has two beautiful boys.
And to see the proud daddy sitting at her side.
Beautiful family.
And I've got another little baby to hold and spoil for a while.
Beautiful baby boy.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Awww so lucky!! There's nothing like holding a brand new baby. Congrats to your friend!

McVal said...

New little babies are the best! I'll get to hold a new nephew in a couple weeks myself, but he has to get born first...

Heather said...

Awww, that is so special. :)

Helga said...

Congrats to Heather and her family!! I love new babies :o) I have been enjoying my cousins baby who will be 4 months old on Monday. I feel like I have missed so much by not being here from the start but I am so glad to be here now :o)

TheFitHousewife said...

That is awesome! There is nothing better than holding a newborn! I just love the little noises they make, so cute!

And no, I won't be having one!

Daisygirl said...

That is just so awesome! How I have that ovary twitch going on right now...but no....no way....I may just have to find someone that is having a baby so I can get my baby fix!

Seizing My Day said...

Lucky You for getting to enjoy him!!! I want a friend with a baby!! he he! Nothing sweeter than new life ~ and snuggling it!! =) Sweet Sweet! Blessings to your friend!

cathyj said...

That's wonderful! Tell Heather congrats from the EC gals!!