Thanks for stopping by! These are the uncensored thoughts that flow from the heart of a wife and mom of two teenagers who volunteers as the Executive Director of SAMmy's, Inc. (Strength Among Moms Ministry). The thoughts aren't always coherent, sometimes silly and may not always be what you'd expect from somebody like me...but I can guarantee you that they are always genuine. I really appreciate that you've stopped by to check things out. I love comments, so let me know you've been here!
What a lovely snow covered town!! ;) I love this pic Pennie! Hope your day today was full of peace and that things are resolved!! or on the mend! Hugs!
7 comments:
I had to go get another blanket after I saw this pic.
( I love my home state of Texas - where today was probably the coldest it will get all year at 28!)
What a lovely snow covered town!! ;) I love this pic Pennie! Hope your day today was full of peace and that things are resolved!! or on the mend! Hugs!
That is a beautiful picture Pennie!
Lovely!
I am already tired of snow. Sad, huh?
What a nice picture. Your town looks so quaint under the blanket of snow!
mmmmmmmmm, I would love to be cold, right now instead of melting in the heat, your town looks quaint.......
Post a Comment