Thanks for stopping by! These are the uncensored thoughts that flow from the heart of a wife and mom of two teenagers who volunteers as the Executive Director of SAMmy's, Inc. (Strength Among Moms Ministry). The thoughts aren't always coherent, sometimes silly and may not always be what you'd expect from somebody like me...but I can guarantee you that they are always genuine. I really appreciate that you've stopped by to check things out. I love comments, so let me know you've been here!
5 comments:
Wow! They're gutsy! And what a great view out your window.
Too cute! My in-laws get a lot of deer in their yard too....but they like to eat the flowers! I see you don't have any snow anymore....so jealous! We just got dumped on last night :(
Love it! Thats why I love the country so much!
Beautiful! We get a lot of deer here, too, which is kind of ironic considering the fact that we live in town! :)
Those deer are daring! You should definitely sign up for the 365 Mommytography project!
Post a Comment