Mike had an evening meeting - left at midnight and got home at 2am. He does these quaraterly. So, I had to try to keep the kids quiet this morning.
Try to do that with a yippy dog who barks every time somebody's at the door.
And, of course the boy across the street pops over at 6:30 every morning to go to the bus stop with the kids.
And my daughter has my LOUD voice. Natural born cheerleader, that girl. We still tell her "inside voice"...and she's almost 14!
So, she forgets Mike's sleeping and yells downstairs to the boys, "TIME TO GO!"
Sheesh!
And, the bus didn't come by this morning (either it was too cold/too slippery and it was late, or it came a tad early and the kiddos missed it), so everyone trekked back 10 minutes after they left.
So, yip! yip! yip!
The bark collar "sort of" works...it doesn't really fit well around her scrawny little neck, unless you cut off her wind pipe...not very effective.
But, I'm off to SAMmy's and he's still sleeping.
He'll be up soon, but my mission is accomplished.
This is hard work, being quiet!
It's not in my nature!
3 comments:
HAHAHA....your house sounds like my house....loud kids! This is why I invest in ear plugs ;)
"wordless" is not a term that can be used in our home either :)
I am LOUD too and so are all my boys!! I feel so bad for my downstairs neighbors, they must be going crazy by now :(
Post a Comment