Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Minute Child's Gift

Okay, I'm back...and it's another giveaway...and I hope you win. Since it's so close to Christmas, I'll mail this out on Monday...so I'll pick the winner Sunday some time.
Anthony DeStefano, the Author, sent this book for me to review several weeks ago. It's a darling book about the nativity. You definitely want it for your child!

“I think I understand!” Little Star cried out. “The baby Jesus is a king! He’s just little!”

A king is about to be born! The stars in the heavens are competing to shine the brightest to celebrate his birth. But when they see the poor family, the donkey, the shabby stable, the stars all think, That can’t possibly be a king. We’ve been fooled.
All except one. The smallest, loneliest star in the sky, Little Star, is the only one to understand what the king was about to bring to the world. But what can Little Star do for him?

Certain to become a Christmas classic, this delightful tale connects the star atop our Christmas trees to the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Jesus, in the hearts minds
of young children.



Just leave a comment and I'll enter you for the drawing! You really do want this...trust me!

9 comments:

McVal said...

CUTE! Yes! Please sign me up!

Seizing My Day said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! =)

Helga said...

Glad you are back....hopefully you were able to fix it and not make it worse LOL.

This book sounds great and it sounds like the perfect Christmas book for children!!!

Shelly Rude said...

This does look like a sweet pick. Usually it is the little people(children) that seem the wisest sometimes.
love to you!

Maura said...

So cute! William would love this!

CM said...

Oooh, count me in! Looks like a wonderful book.

Karen Whittal said...

I really needed this book last week, but can always use it for next years holdiay club lessons. Please count me in...

Kurtzhals said...

Oh is it too late for me to enter??? I'd LOVE to slip this under the tree!!

Shannon said...

hope it's not too late to enter,,,,love it:) thanks for the chance:)