- Being bored and having nothing to do. (As if!) Oh...I can do better at coming up with worse things than that...Okay...being bored because ALL of your friends have gone on a vacation to Hawaii and you were invited but you misread your flight date and you had a non-refundable ticket that could not be exchanged for another one...so you not only couldn't go...you were out the money! Now THAT'S BAD!!!! (And you just got a postcard..."Having fun, wish you were here...") Boo hoo!
- Babysitting quadruplets who have just hit their terrible two's and are being potty-trained...when you just got P.M.S.
- Pulling off your toenails one by one
- Licking an ashtray
- Combing your hair with a porcupine, while blindfolded
- Letting your toddler do your hair and make-up for your driver's license picture
- Getting toiletpaper as a birthday gift
- Finding out your son's pet male rat is really a girl...because it is having a LOT of babies...and has escaped in your house with them!!!!
- Having the doctor tell you your husband's vasectomy has failed, then realizing your IUD has dislodged...and when you take "the test" it confirms that you are 43 and pregnant!...This was totally unplanned, to say the least...(I shudder at the thought...moving on...)
- Hearing a stampede in the house, you find that your teenagers have invited over twenty of their closests friends after frolicking around in the mud...and they haven't wiped their feet. And you just got new carpeting!
So, now that I have all those things in my head that are so much worse than cleaning bathrooms, I can carry on with my day! Ha! That's what it's like in my head...scary, I know... I need to think of things worse than the awful things I need to do so I can tolerate the bad stuff. :)
Happy Tuesday!!!
8 comments:
I so know what you mean by the kids in charge of keeping their bathrooms clean... I'm almost afraid to enter them sometimes... NO ONE is allowed upstairs when we have company! LOCALS only! And I have a sign saying that...
You have SO got to post the entire recipe for that cake!
I try not to even enter the boys' bathroom ever. That is a job for the cleaning lady.
its all about perspective, isn't it? still not a fan of cleaning bathrooms though...
Yes, cleaning bathrooms is no fun. My boy's bathroom gets super dirty, and they are only little! I can't imagine in a few years!
The cake sounds good...wonder what the diet coke is like?!
Pulling your toenails off?? yuck!
I agree,bathroom cleaning day is no fun. I swear I clean the kid's bathroom every day though...a 2 and 4 year old are SO messy! :)
Today is that day for me too! I do hate it. Oh, so much.
Funny, I don't mind cleaning the bathroom so much as cleaning the bathtub. It's just so awkward to clean!
Anyhow, thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to 'meet' you!
But just think, the sooner you get it done with, the better! I love the satisfaction of having something just cleaned :) Instant gratification! :)
P.s. You MUST share that cake recipe!!
Post a Comment