I don't know if you guys have heard this yet, but Sanctus Real came out with this song that is SO GOOD!!! A few of my friends and I just LOVE this song and we've had quite a few interesting conversations about it - haven't we LADIES???? Megan B started us on it, but the other 6 of us checked it out because she was swooning after hearing it. It's the song version of a Chick Flick.
It's sung by a man, but it's about a wife who wants her husband to step up and lead the family, and children who want a Daddy to show them the way and then it's the singer who is the father/daddy who prays for God to help him know what to do in order to do a good job in giving his family what he needs.
Oh. My. Goodness!!! What a great song!
I dare you to check it out and not think, "Awwwwww!"
I dare you.
There may be an ad first, so if there is, go grab a cup of coffee and some Kleenex. You may need it.
So, what did you think?
6 comments:
Beautiful, bitter sweet message. I have heard this song played on KTIS, but had not seen the video. Being a full time working mom, it really touches home with me. Thanks for sharing.
I love this song and downloaded it from iTunes. On our trip to Florida, on the plane, I handed my hubby my iPod and said "oh, here's a good song.." :)
I think it's a great encouragement to dads!
Aw :) Loved it. Sounds just like something Todd would ask for.
What a good husband and daddy!
Oh I love this song!! The first time I listened to it I was in the car and I cried. Then I went home googled it and played it for Michael and he got teary eyed. It is such a beautiful song with a great message. It is one of my top played right now!
I have heard this song before... it is very powerful... reminding me to be a good mommy... not leaving them hungry for finding approval outside of my arms... ;)
Post a Comment