It's time for Getting To Know You...our favorite Sunday game! Head on over to http://www.mannland5.com/ and Keely will show you the ropes so you can join in on the fun! Just answer the questions. (This week, our bloggy friend Jen from A Daily Scoop Of Chaos supplied the questions!)
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
Probably a tummy tuck and butt lift...something to make me look thinner without all that pesky exercise and dieting.
Don't get me wrong...I love to exercise if I can trick myself into thinking I'm having fun...and I do FORCE myself to do it...but, it IS pesky. It just is. That's why Jen (A Daily Scoop of Chaos) cries during her workouts. Ask her. Really.
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
Daytime t.v. does not fit into my schedule AT ALL. And soap operas do not really do anything for me. At. All. Never did.
3. Favorite clothing brand?
I like Ralph Lauren clothing, but it's pretty expensive, so I don't have much of it. I rarely find things that fit me really well if they're fitted...mostly New York and Company does the trick...not because I like it as much as out of necessity, because of the way I'm built. Ann Taylor is good, too.
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
No contest...maid service. I would LOVE maid service. I already know what Jen Gacek will answer for this one. Sigh. I would love maid service...just not to have to pay for it. Somebody to come in and do floors and bathrooms and windows...I'll do dishes, laundry, cooking and vacuuming. I don't mind THOSE things. Just the floors, bathrooms and windows. Oh - and a gardener, for when my "gardener/groundskeeper" is out of high school. :)
5. would you ever vajazzle?
I'm afraid to ask what this is. I doubt I would do it, especially if it involves decorating anything south of my navel. I thought I was stylin' because I just bought new underwear...plain, white cotton underwear. I'm fine with that, thank you very much.
I've been married 17 years. Puh-lease! My inquiring mind wants to know if you have any underwear older than your children. Really. Don't worry...I'm not grossed out if you do! I'm FASCINATED...especially if you have teenagers or grown children! Fascinated, I tell you! Anyone can wear bling in their drawers - but can anyone put up with 20 year old elastic? Now THAT is something worth strutting your stuff about! And, if those drawers still are in one piece? You get extra points for THAT!
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
The Little Mermaid - she's always been my favorite. She's spunky, she's cute and she has a mind of her own. What's not to like?
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
The Blind Side, I think. I love to watch chick flicks. I have two girlfriends - Michelle and Melissa - that often kidnap me and we see movies. It's been WAY TOO LONG since the last one. The last movie we saw was Date Night. We need to get out. Soon. Are either of you reading this? I feel the need for a movie night coming on! And, maybe dinner, too!
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
My pinky finger - in 7th grade.
Wasn't that FUN? Now, go on over to http://www.mannland5.com/ and participate yourself! Have a great day!!!!

7 comments:
What!? Exercise isn't pesky!! It's awesome! ;-) Dieting is totally pesky though!
Maid service would be the best.thing.ever.
Stylin with the plain white panties..love it!
Thanks for playing Pennie!!
Have a great week!
So..what is Vajazzle? I would love to have maid service!
If I had 5000 I would buy a gym membership and take a vaca to Hawaii!! ;) ha ha! not do the tummy tuck that I really need! ha ha! ;)
and as for the maid service... yeah... I wish wish wish I could have someone come scrub my floors and tubs!! ugh! did you find out what vajazzle is? ;)
Yes Pennie I am your friend I will color your hair & wax your eyebrows but I will not Vajazzle you. But its the "Bling" that you can decorate with underneath those new white panties. Craft day & NO you do not use a glue gun! Ha!!!!
YOur underwear comments are cracking me up. I don't think I have any 14 year old underwear. I will be sure to check though.
Have a great day.
It does my exercise routine makes me cry!
I haven't seen the Blind Side yet maybe I should huh?
I like New York and Company too they have super cute flip flops and sandles too!
Love your answer to vajazzle!
You know me too well....yes I would choose the shopping spree! I'm so blessed to have a maid service! I feel so guilty about it though! It's weird being here with the kids while someone cleans my house. Sometimes I want to ask them if they would like my help!
Post a Comment