Okay, the content of this post is courtesy of Aaron. We picked him up at the Middle School at 12:45AM. *yawn* He had the most fabulous time in D.C. We were all a bit tired on our ride home. When asked to give us just one highlight to tide us over until we could get the full story in the morning, he told us that they did get to go to the pentagon and one of the chaperones was filming some soldiers loading weapons, and they were approached, and their $300 video camera was confiscated. (Of course - that would be the highlight of a teenage boy's trip, right???) ;)
But, it is so good to have him back! He bought me a souvenir...a really nice American flag pen that has a hologram on it. (I'm an office supply geek!) Awwww....
Anyhow...there were several better stories this morning. (They even went on a civil war ghost tour in Williamsburg and when a classmate took a picture of a ghost they SAW, the classmate's glasses flew off! Weird, huh? Aaron claims it's true...)
Anyhow, this morning, Aaron opened the fridge to forage for breakfast...back to reality! I don't know if it's M.S. or pre-menopause or blondeness (I like to blame M.S., because it seems more medical than blondeness and heck, there may as well be SOMETHING in this for me!...I really am appreciating the convenience of having this excuse!) Either way, I'm experiencing some Alzheimer's-like forgetfulness whenever I go grocery shopping.
I'll bet you think I'm going to say that I have a lack of groceries.
I'm not.
Especially when it comes to cheese.
My kids think it's hilarious. Whenever I go grocery shopping, I'm SURE we don't have enough cheese - shredded AND sliced - for whatever recipe I'm cooking.
Aaron told me it's like my hobby - buying cheese.
So, he took a picture for you all, and dared me to blog about it.
I'm not shy.
Isn't that a hoot? Only two packages are opened! Now, that's a lotta cheese!!!! My new hobby...not eating cheese...buying it...
(This is AFTER I made two pans of LASAGNA!!!) :)
Italian, anyone???
6 comments:
So glad to hear he enjoyed his trip. Good luck with the cheese eating!
Lindsay
x
Ha ha ha, love the cheese pic...I guess I collect cheese too because that could be from inside MY refrigerator!
BTW, it's ME! Stop over at my new blog :-)
LOL ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully cheese is freezable so we never waste it!
Well yeah, you live in WI!! :) My fridge (and freeze) look the same way...I don't know how people don't eat dairy! :)
oh my gosh! Well you can never ever ever have to much cheese! Love it!
I love cheese... but since my cholesterol is high... I am not supposed to eat much of it! sigh...
so now my cheese goes moldy!! ;)
I love love Tillamook Cheddar ... yum!
dang now I am hungry for cheese!
I am forget full like that too Pennie... I think it is a blond thing! ;) he he!
Post a Comment