So...look for the DVD in stores near you. And, once I receive my DVD's in the mail, I will be giving away TWO DVD's! You can be entered in the giveaway and the winners will be chosen at random on December 10th. (Can you say GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT????). And, Helga and Karen...since I'm feeling in the Christmas spirit already, I'm not going to limit this to US participants...how expensive can a DVD be to send? Seriously? How's that for a deal??? I'm going to be putting names in a hat and drawing on December 10th, as I've said before. You can get entries 3 ways (but you must leave a comment on this post for each entry):
- Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite movie is for entry #1.
- Become a follower and leave me a comment telling me that you have become a follower for entry #2. (If you already are a follower, then you can just tell me that - and get entry #2...but it must be a seperate comment, so I can make it easy on myself when I'm putting names in a hat!)
- Write a blog entry raving about this FANTASTIC giveaway for entry #3. You must have a link to your blog entry so I can tell you're not fibbing! (He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been BAD or good - so be good for GOODNESS SAKE!)
- If you refer a new follower to my blog and they mention your name in a comment in this post, then you get a bonus entry #4 (or more...depending on how many people you refer and follow)!!!!
<
10 comments:
My favorite movies of all time are Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing....sorry but I can't choose just one :)
I didn't realize I was allowed to participate in this giveaway :) I would love to see this movie!
My favorite movie... wow. there are so many, but this time of year I love "Love Actually" (the clean version!)(or the dirty version... :P)
I'm a follower!
Will post this link on my Facebook and tell them about you.
Oh... picking favorites is so hard for a girl like me... who loves many things!! ha ha! seriously I hate picking a favorite movie... *sigh* When Harry Met Sally... always fun to see around the holidays!~ ;)
You know I am a faithful stalker... I mean follower!! ;)
I'm a follower :o)
I'm a follower AND my new favorite movie is "Tangled". I watched it with my girls and I LOVED, LOVED it!!
My favorite movie right now is Conviction. It used to be Pretty Woman, followed by Erin Brokavich but this was the best movie I've seen in years.
Looks like a cute DVD!
I am a follower too :)
Post a Comment