Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank You For Being A Friend

I just got back from helping a friend paint at her rental place in Duluth. We drove back in a blizzard!

I've been knee deep in writing commitments, and preparing for the upcoming retreat. So much to do, so little time to do it. But you know what? I'm not stressed at all.

I can tell you are praying for me, and I'm touched. Thanks, all!

I hope you are able to make it to the retreat this weekend, because it's going to be a blast. I have a few bags by my bedroom door that I periodically put things into, as I come across them - my camera, a pair of shoes, things I'll be sharing with you.

I'm also really grateful that my hubby is letting me stay an extra night to relax and kick back. I think that's helping me feel relaxed, too - and excited! :)

Have a great week, all!

No comments: