Us girls - we're all about our purses! Purses are great, because it doesn't matter what size you are, you can go purse shopping and not feel bad about yourself...nothing like clothes shopping! Yes, purse shopping and shoe shopping are the way to go!
I got so many comments on the winter purse I bought last season - it's really cute!
This is my winter purse. It is my color - red. My WINTER color, I should say. :)
While I was in Eau Claire, I went shopping with my dad and I found the cutest summer purse I just had to have! I already have a cute summer purse that I got at a thrift sale, but I know my friend Barb had been eyeing that baby up - it's HER color pink. So, I think I need to bless her with that purse. (Sounds charitable, doesn't it? Don't let me fool you - it's my excuse to buy the purse I REALLY want....)
You see, Barb is my classy, fun friend who is also my make-up guru. She is my Mary Kay lady, too. (If you're looking for one, she's the BEST!) She is one of those friends who can make me laugh in less than a minute, and she's always up for an adventure and she has a TON of character - which I love! And she loves my little froo froo dog (the hard, cruel fact is that not everyone loves my dog as much as I do....). She also has a friend who is fascinated with my name - Pennie Bixler - she says it really high pitched and fast - Pennie Bixler - she says my name sounds like Junie B. Jones' side kick. Her friend couldn't believe Barb told me that she said that about me. I thought it was funny. So, I called Barb "Junie" for a while, but Barb would rather be called Beatrice. Not sure why. That's just Barb for you. Character.
So, back to the purse...I am giving the Mary Kay colored pink purse to Barb...and I've already bought the hot pink purse for me. It's gorgeous. Before this winter, I could NEVER find a purse I really loved. Even the Mary Kay colored pink purse - it was "okay". I'm just tickled that I am finding purses that I really like. Two seasons in a row!
Okay, nothing spiritual at all in these posts. Just girlie. But LOOK at this purse!
Oh - another fave I've found - which I guess isn't such a fluke...it's a chocolate thing...:) Margie brought a new kind of chocolate kiss to SAMmy's last week...chocolate truffle...it is HEAVENLY - okay, I mentioned "heavenly" and SAMmy's - that kind of makes this post spiritual, right? No? I didn't think I'd get away with it....oh, well...
1 comment:
Wow that is quite the purse. I love the bright color. I can't wait to see it at Starbuck's in May. For me the smaller the purse the better, and even then I have trouble finding my lipstick, keys, coupons and whatever else is floating around in there. You must have a better organizational system than I do! Maybe I will find a unique bag in Finland and surprise you in June when I return from the conference.
Post a Comment