Good news! Do you see what I see outside? Maybe your view is different, but I have bedding on the clothesline!!!!!
Hanging wash on the line is one of my favorite household chores (and there aren't too many I get really pumped up about, either!). I love to see all the clothes hanging there - the different colors and lengths waving in the breeze. Tonight, my kids, my husband and I will be all tucked into our beds and smell the Spring scent on our sheets and that fragrance will usher us into the land of good dreams. But, the best part is seeing those sheets on the line. I'm not sure why, but I really like that.
So, girls, I guess my smile is brought to you today by God's sunshine and warmth. I've been waiting for months for this.
On another note...are you saving your pennies for next year's retreat? Just a reminder...start early!
Have a sunshiney day! I certainly hope you get out there for at least a little bit today and enjoy it. At least take a few moments and hang your wash out on the line. You'll be glad you did. Enjoy!
2 comments:
OH MY WORD. I was just going to post this! I LOVE hanging clothes. I just went and bought new clothespins (that totally made my day).
I too, hung out our sheets and towels (although they were scratchy need to add more softener)
God provides the best of everything you know :)
How many times do we almost post the same things? Great minds think alike, chickie poo! :)
Post a Comment