Saturday, October 24, 2009

And The Award Goes To...

My friend Shelly nominated me for this blog award. She is a SAMmy's sister, albeit a SAMmy's sister from another city. (And she's my "Sista from another Mista".) :)

Anyhow...I'm supposed to answer these questions with one-word answers (a real feat for me...I'm kinda a wordy kind of gal... )

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Your hair? Straightened

3. Your mother? Strong

4. Your father? Memory

5. Your favorite food? Crablegs

6. Your dream last night? Hmmm...

7. Your favorite drink? Coffee

8. Your dream/goal? Author

9. What room are you in? Kitchen

10. Your hobby? Writing

11. Your fear? Inadequacy

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? contentment

13. Where were you last night? Restaurant

14. Something you aren't? college graduate

15. Muffins? fattening

16. Wish list item? carpeting

17. Where did you grow up? Milwaukee

18. Last thing you did? baked

19. What are you wearing? jeans

20. Your tv? Sanyo

21. Your pets? Adorable

22. Friends? Lifeline

23. Your life? Unbelieveable

24. Your mood? Upbeat

25. Missing someone? Dad

26. Vehicle? Multiple

27. Something you're not wearing? Summerwear!

28. Your favorite store? Herberger's

29. Your favorite color? Pink!

30. When was the last time you laughed? Recently

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Jesus

33. One place I go to over and over? SAMmy's

34. One person who emails me regularly? Emily

35. Favorite place to eat? San Pedro Cafe (Three Words, one place)

Okay - that about killed me - I wanted to explain EVERY answer! But, all but the last one had ONE WORD! Whew!

Now, I get to nominate six blogger friends...which will be a trick because Shelly (who nominated me) is one of my ten blogger followers...and SHE nominated one of our mutual friends who is one of my ten blogger followers. Ugh! So, I'll go outside my followers to the blogs I've been following lately.... :)

And the award goes out to.....drum roll please....

1. Kami of "My Beautiful Day". (http://www.kamrajoy.blogspot.com) We've gotten to know each other quite well in the past month or so - we just "clicked" right away - I'd love to see her answers to these questions! :) So, Kami - please accept my award nomination and we'll see what you come up with! :)

2. Leah of "Silly Little Sparrow". (http://www.sillylittlesparrow.com ) She has an amazing website, and she's a fellow Christian...her pics are fun and I hope she accepts my award!

3. Jen of "Oils For Wellness". (http://www.oilsforwellness.blogspot.com) Jen is a fellow SAMmy's sister and she sells essential oils. She knows a TON about aromatherapy - and has a wealth of knowledge about that field! I'd love to see her answers to these questions.

4. Diane of "Quill and Thought" (http://www.quillandthought.blogspot.com) Diane is one of my writer friends and has become an accountability partner and soul sister - right, Diane? I know she'll jump at the chance to tackle this one-word challege, because she's a word-nerd like me!

5. I'm going to nominate Amanda, who has a personal blog - I'm not sure she wants me to put her site up here, because I'm not sure she wants a bunch of followers she doesn't know - but, I want to nominate her anyhow. :) I want to see her answers. She's a fellow SAMmy's sister and I haven't seen her change her blog up in a while. :)

6. I'm going to nominate Trina, too - for that reason. Trina, get this on your blog - so Amanda and I can see something new on your blog! (ha ha, girlfriend!) Trina is a girlfriend who is trying her hand at writing - she wants to get into writing a parenting book. Check it out at http://www.thefamilyplaybook.blogspot.com .

So, thanks, Shelly - I have fulfilled my duties. :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Thank you for the nomination sweet friend! I will certainly do this :) I'm thankful that we've met and 'clicked' like we have! Thank you darling :)

Kurtzhals said...

Yay! Totally fun and I'm glad you passed them on! Now I'll get to follow the links from your blog to theirs!