Thanks for stopping by! These are the uncensored thoughts that flow from the heart of a wife and mom of two teenagers who volunteers as the Executive Director of SAMmy's, Inc. (Strength Among Moms Ministry). The thoughts aren't always coherent, sometimes silly and may not always be what you'd expect from somebody like me...but I can guarantee you that they are always genuine. I really appreciate that you've stopped by to check things out. I love comments, so let me know you've been here!
Monday, September 28, 2009
3 Things My Dad Taught Me
In honor of my dad, James Brockman, July 16, 1931-September 23, 2009. 1. Always remember who you are, and what you are. 2. Wake up, get up, and do something. 3. The Good Lord first, family second, all else follows. I love my dad.
3 comments:
Great list..what a wise dad you had. I bet his wise sayings shaped you into the person you are today.
So sorry for your loss.
Annmarie
Words to live by. Very wise Daddy.
You had a very wise dad!
Post a Comment