Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ahead of the Game

We Do Believe Religious Christmas Card
Make unique Christmas cards this year at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.
I am happy to say that because of Facebook, I am ahead of the game this year. Yes, my good friend Faith put the word out on Facebook that Shutterfly had their annual Christmas card sale...that is only good until TOMORROW (Wednesday), btw...and with all of the coupon codes (and one I got in the mail TODAY, if you can believe it!), I managed to save almost EXACTLY as much as I paid. Pretty impressive. So...thanks, Faith...that's the first task off my Christmas to-do list.
What is the next task? You guessed it! To make a Christmas to-do list!

2 comments:

CM said...

What a deal!

And what a beautiful family!

McVal said...

Great card!!! I am behind the game... Every scarf I've made so far for Christmas presents have been snapped up by my daughters who are trying them out for their school friends to drool over... I guess they're a hit, but criminy... I need something to wrap up for nieces, don't I?
good for you!