Today I had a meeting with some of my ministry pals.
After the meeting broke up, and many had already gone off to their other commitments, I gathered outside with the few stragglers who had remained.
Naomi looked at me and said, "Hey, Hot Mama!"
????
Kris Ann said something like, "Way to go, Stylin' Girl!"
?????
And I think it was Emily who said that the kids at her girls' school who wore their shoes that way nowadays.
Huh?????
I looked down at my feet.
What in the world??????
My bright pink pedicure was being shown off by my Croc flip flops, like usual...
But one of my flip flops was Pepto Bismol pink and the other was brown!!!
Oh, my word!!!!
??!!!!
At least I had brown capris on, and was carrying a bright pink purse!!!
...being the stylin' girl I am, I mean.
All the cool kids are doing it.
Should it bother me more that I accidentally put two different colored shoes on, that I didn't notice until half way through the day or that once I found out I finished out the day of errands without changing?
Hmmmm....
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My aunt went to work with curlers in her air. On more than one occasion. This is right up there with her hilarious-ness.
You kill me Pennie! You're too lovable, even without trying!
ok... let me get ahold of myself here!! Pennie that is something I would totally do!! actually I HAVE done ... back in high school when it was NOT in style!! at least they were flip flops and it is in style to do that!! ha ha! my kiddo does mix matched socks.. all the time! and she did mix matched shoes a couple times this year! same shoe in two colors! =) oh my gosh... I will go to bed grinning over your story! thanks for sharing!
Ha ha ha! I totally did the same thing but with dress shoes! I have the same pair in brown and black. In the winter, it's still dark when I leave for work. I didn't realize it until I got to work and it was too late to do anything about it!
By the way, it's ME! :-)
You are a trend setter and you didn't know it! I have worn odd socks but never odd shoes.
I loved seeing your vacation pictures. The lighthouse looked amazing. Glad you all had a fun time.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay
x
I love it! I don't think that's a terrible thing at all .. I really do think you are a stylin, hot mama! :)
Post a Comment