Monday, June 8, 2009

Stop And Smell The Peonies


“But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.” 2 Corinthians 2:14

The peonies Bonnie picked me are so lovely! Every time I enter my kitchen, you can smell the fragrance! Bonnie tells me there are two types of peony bushes – fragrant ones and ones that have no smell at all. She, by chance, planted the fragrant ones – lucky for me!!!!

I’m busy doing some background study today for next year’s study on Parables. I am hoping that as you go through these studies, you will get to know Jesus better, and get a better understanding of His kingdom. I’m hoping that as you go through these studies with your SAMmy’s group and hear your Director teach the lesson, you get a whiff of fragrance of the knowledge of Him. I pray that as you go to your small groups, you carry that fragrance with you and learn to make it your own so that as you interact with those in your life, you can spread it everywhere.

May you be as beautifully fragrant as Bonnie’s peonies are to me.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments: